Sunday, March 1, 2020

Just a few examples of the power of our Powerful Health program...

Just a few examples of the power of our Powerful Health program... Many more testimonials on our site... www.avenaoriginal.info

Ruth Ball, Edmonton, AB — Thyroid Cancer Survivor –

21 June 2018 A Trip to the Doctors
 
In February 2016 I went into the Doctors office as I was having an issue with my heart since November and thought it was time to have it checked out.
I had to go for a blood test which came back that my iron was deficient, my red blood cells were tiny, and thyroid was hyperactive. I was advised that these may be the reason that my heart was having issues.

So I decided to start cleaning up my liver and intestines. The Doctor then determined the heart was not the issue, so he tested my thyroid in June. I was still working on cleaning my liver and intestines when I was sent to an Endocrinologist in August.

A Graves Diagnosis
After looking at my charts, he gave me a diagnosis of Graves ’ disease and advised me that I would be on medication for the rest of my life and I required an additional blood test to determine needed dosage.  Had the blood work done in the same building and was called in a couple of days with the result that I did not have Graves’ disease!

Hashimoto’s
So then I was given the diagnoses of Hashimoto’s. From August to December 2016 my family Doctor kept an eye on me with additional blood tests; just before Christmas the Doctor called to tell me that my last blood work results confirmed that my thyroid was not in working order!
January 4, 2017, I decided to eat raw as “Avena Originals” staff had challenged all of us to a 30-day challenge!

Thyroid Cancer
Received a call from the Endocrinologist two days later to confirm that I had Papillary Thyroid Cancer and my surgery will be scheduled sometime next week.
I advised him that I was going to hold off on the surgery and at that time he advised me over that phone call that  “I was going to die!”

Fighting Back with Avena Originals
In addition to eating 100% clean and raw, I immediately started taking 100 “Super Digestive Enzymes” and “1/2 bottle of powdered “Proteolytic Probiotics.”
In February the three “lumps” were tested and they had become smaller. I continued with the high Enzymes and Probiotics and scheduled a live blood test.

SHOCKING RESULTS
In April, and the technician advised that my blood was not showing any signs of cancer; however, what was interesting you could see where my cells were rebuilding/mending over.

FINDING BALANCE
Until the end of July, I was eating a 100% raw diet for 120 days; the diet changed to eating clean.  The number of Enzymes lowered from 100 to approx. 50 to 70 a day and Probiotics from ½ a container to 1/3 a day.

End of July 2017, I had now the results from the week before!  My family Doctor said “I do not know what to say, I am obligated to tell you to go for the surgery. However, it is clear that your treatment has worked.  Your heart is fine, your blood work is wonderful, and your ultrasound confirms that there is no activity.” he agreed to wait and see, with no further tests or treatments.
More at... www.LeadingEdgeHealth.org

Satnam (Sam) P --- Digestive Problems –

I was suffering from ongoing constipation and had other health problem issues. I tried numerous off-the-shelf products non of which worked. When I was introduced to Avena's Herbal Cocktail, I could not believe the rapid results. No more constipation and I dropped fifteen pounds after the first month or so. My belly shrunk. I could not bend down before and now no problem bending down. My high blood sugar level dropped to normal and a few other issues I had disappeared...

Amahra Jaxen HEMACHROMATOSIS 21 June 2018

12 years ago I began feeling tired and my doctor did blood tests including TIBC, iron binding, and ferritin levels. Results were abnormal. I was diagnosed with genetic hemachromatosis and I was sent to a hematologist and began the regime of going to the hospital every second week for 600 mls of blood removal, six sessions in all, to bring my ferritin level down to normal.

I decided to call Avena to see if they knew anything further about this as I was already using the products. Avena suggested  it was a disorder in breaking down proteins and fats through the liver and such suggested higher amounts of the SuperDigestive Enzymes with each meal and Protease and Lipase between each meal. I did this faithfully for four months and at my one year check up with the hematologist he couldn’t understand why my blood results and iron stores were still normal yet I had not had any more bloodletting done.

Clearly Avena is not just a company that cares about the quality of their health supplements, but a company who personally cares for the people who use their products. ~Amahra Jaxen

Al Hromek – Pancreatic Cancer 21 June 2018

In January of last year (2013) my wife and I were directing schools for pastors in Haiti. On January 7th I woke up all yellow.
My yellow color and my big stomach was all the evidence he needed for his diagnosis. 
We still had 6 weeks of work to do in Haiti, We promised one of the doctors we would have a check in Providence near Boston where the Hospital confirmed that I had Pancreatic Cancer. When we got home to Kelowna they put a stint from my gall bladder to let the bile flow and then they drained 18 litres from my abdomen.
They wanted me to go to the cancer clinic and get chemo & radiation. I told the doctor I would be okay. We increased our Avena Originals products like, Enzymes, Herb Cocktail, Electric C, Toco, Probiotics. We went 100% raw living foods, Around March 22 a follow up appointment with my doctor, The blood tests showed that the cancer was almost gone.

Read my full story here... www.AvenaOriginal.info click on 'testimonials'

Visit... for complete details and testimonials. Listen to the podcasts on the site. 
 
Visit our Educational health blog... www.LeadingEdgeHealth.org and www.ElectricNutrition.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredible Health Products -- Bring Results

On this site we have listed the MOST POWERFUL and  MOST EFFECTIVE products that  BRING  RESULTS in peoples health. Many people h...